BSP Corporate has the skills and experience to provide CFO Services but does so as a Virtual CFO. This is a way for small businesses to get CFO support that they wouldn’t have been able to afford previously.
Small businesses that hire a Virtual CFO get access to an experienced financial professional(s) at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO.
The services will differ from firm to firm, but usually a Virtual CFO will:
- Handle all the duties of a traditional CFO, but work remotely and on a part-time basis.
- Monitor the financial health and well-being of the business, usually with cloud technology.
- Offer financial insight and guidance on all company decisions and issues.
- Provide back-office functions such as managing accounts ledgers, and depending on the client and their needs may also provide:
- Development/Mentoring Finance Staff
- Business Turnarounds
- Cost Control
- Enhanced Profitability Management
- Forecasting & Budgets
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Debt Restructuring
- Financial Reporting
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Leadership & Management
- Business Intelligence & Software