We should all go into a business with the end in mind.
Planning for the day you leave your business is important for a number or reasons.
Whether you decide to sell up, retire or pass your business onto your children to get out of business due to health reasons, it’s important that you spend the time with your family and/or your business partners and plan what you’re going to do.
BSP Corporate’s Business Succession Planning Service:
- helps you prepare a good succession plan which should enable a smooth transition with less likelihood of disruption to business operations.
- helps you plan your exit well in advance so as to maximise the value of your business and enable it to meet your future needs.
- helps you create a succession plan that is attainable – this means setting a realistic timetable and measurable milestones along the way and we help you stick to them.
- provides you with a structure and suggested content to help guide you when preparing for your own succession.
- sets up a framework so you regularly review your plan. As time passes your circumstances may change and having your succession plan up to date will ensure you are always ready in the event you need to leave earlier than anticipated.