BD Sales Manager
Your primary role as a Part Time Business Development/ Sales Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or using other means of generating interest from potential clients. You will be a gun at getting new business in the door and will work closely with our small but effective crew.
BSP are a small, but established marketing & consultancy firm that has developed cost effective online solutions for almost 10 years!
We are a specialist service provider for all our clients’ creative and business needs, a one stop solution for all their web, branding, marketing, consulting & business management requirements.
Our clients are as diverse as our services and each project presents a new challenge which are approached with urgency and a fresh outlook. We are set apart from competing firms with our attention to detail and willingness to go the extra step to accomplish their goals.
We build long term relationships with our clients and continually help build their brands, improve their internal processes, develop their online presence, and assist with all design & marketing requirements.
Being the creative people that we are, our naturally casual tone and relaxed atmosphere are a big part of the firm.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new business leads by actively assessing the marketplace, identifying new opportunities and following them through to close the deal.
- Develop and review innovative online marketing strategies for new and existing clients.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our capabilities, processes, and products.
- Maintain a current and practical knowledge of web trends and digital marketing strategies.
- Attend networking events and build your profile within the industry and attend various other small business events on our business’ behalf.
- Assist with presentation of our digital products to our clients and selected industry partners.
- Assist with internal marketing efforts and new business development to support the growth of your portfolio and the business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network. Leads will not be provided for this role so you will be required to get out and meet people and cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- You will need to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients. Set up meetings between client decision makers and our team.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with our team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service and handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- There will also be an existing client list that we have that you will need to introduce yourself to and gauge whether or not any new work can be generated through them.
- We have a range of products within our suite that will be able to sold to new and existing clients that you will need to familiarise yourself with.
What we are looking for:
- A gun in sales with previous B2B sales experience (ideally within a the digital or IT space).
- A driven relationship builder with a proven track record of identifying and winning new business opportunities, maintaining solid relationships with all clients to grow revenue
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge and passion for marketing, web design and the general digital space.
- Awesome public speaker, motivated in sales with great IT & computer knowledge.
- Drivers license and your own car is required to qualify for this role.
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Career progression and internal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
If you’d like to become part of our awesome company, please visit www.bspcorporate.com.au for an in-depth understanding of what we do!